Golden Icons Media launches SCREEN ICON SEARCH (SIS) as part of the series of events scheduled for the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards (GIAMA) weekend.
SCREEN ICON SEARCH – This event is simply for those ready to launch their careers as actors. A panel of all-star film producers will be paying close attention to the best of the best, so get ready if you know this is really for you.
The biggest African Movie Star Makers out of Nigeria — Emem Isong (producer of Bursting Out, Games Men Play, Darkest Night, Games Women Play, Critical Decision, Private Sin), Frank Rajah, (director of “Somewhere in Africa, Beyounce, Hearts of Men, The Game, Pool Party, Agony of Christ, and many others), and Nollywood USA Super Producer Pascal Atuma (Hurricane in the Rose Garden, Only in America, My American Nurse, Okoto the Messenger, and others) — will be live at the Screen Icon Search event. The SIS competition will take place on the 19th of October, 2012, a day before the GIAMA Awards in Houston, Texas.
(1) You must be at least 18 years of age.
(2) You must complete a registration form online at www.giamaawards.com.
Note: Only registered members will be allowed to participate, and the Registration period is from JUNE 1 until SEPTEMBER 30, 2012 – This is limited to the first 150 eligible registered entries.
(3) This a FREE competition, however, participants are required to purchase a ticket and attend the GIAMA Awards scheduled for October 20, 2012, where the winner will be revealed.
(4) You must be able to travel in and out of the United States with a Valid U.S. visa, If needed. In addition, the Winner must be able to obtain a Nigerian or Ghanaian visa, if needed.
(1) The WINNER will feature in a Movie Production with Emem Isong in Nigeria, Frank Rajah in Ghana, and Pascal Atuma in the United States.
(2) The WINNER will get a FREE One-Way complimentary ticket to Nigeria, so as to be able to feature in movie productions in Nigeria and Ghana.
(3) The WINNER will present an Award at the 2012 GIAMA Awards ceremony.
(4) The WINNER will receive an Exclusive Interview and a Photoshoot with Golden Icons Media.
GIAMA AWARDS – October 20, 2012
The best talents in African movies will converge in Houston, Texas for a night of extravagance, glamour and glitter that comes with the movie industry. The eligibility period is from the 1st of January, 2011 to the 30th of April, 2012. GIAMA consists of 26 nomination categories, all created to recognize and celebrate actors, directors, producers, script writers, and executive producers that have greatly influenced the African Film Industry.
The Awards will be held on the 20th of October, 2012 at the HBU – Morris Cultural Arts Center, in Houston Texas. For more information please visit: www.giamaawards.com.
As the organizers continue to announce details of this year’s lineup of events, they encourage fans to follow the GIAMA Awards on Twitter @GIAMAAWARDS and ‘Like’ the Facebook page ‘GIAMAAWARDS’.
For sponsorship and advertising inquires please contact our GOLDEN ICONS ACADEMY AWARDS REP.
GIAMA USA: +1 713.320.4208 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigeria Contact: Bola Aduwo @ 08131042710
Ghana Contact: Next Media Concept @ 054-4708525 /020-8490586 /026-1328443
- SCREEN ICON SEARCH