What We Learned From Gwyneth Paltrow’s Interview With Howard Stern Including her Ex’s: Brad Pitt, Ben Affleck & Chris Martin
Gwyneth Paltrow was a recent guest on Howard Stern’s “Sirius XM” radio show for a no -holds-barred interview. The 42-year-old actress talked about every aspect of her life, including her love life, famous friends and her thoughts on one of her ex-boyfriend, Chris Martin’s rumored new girlfriend, Jennifer Lawrence.
So, here are some things that we learned from their conversation on “The Howard Stern Show”:
- She said that her most famous friends are the Jay Z – Beyoncé couple and Cameron Diaz.
- Coldplay’s song “Fix You” was written about her – Chris Martin wrote the song “trying to put me back together after my dad died”, she said.
- Paltrow suggests that she did not steal her Oscar-winning “Shakespeare In Love” role from Winona Ryder – “That’s an urban myth“, she asserts.
- Her late father, Bruce Paltrow, “was the real love of her life” – He died in October 2002.
- Gwyneth is credited with the phrase “conscious uncoupling” that she used to describe her split with Coldplay frontman last year and the phrase has been popularly used since then.
- If Chris Martin is in a relationship with Jennifer Lawrence, she is totally cool with it. “I respect him as the father of my children and it’s his life and it’s his decision. And I do think he loves the kids so much and I don’t think he’d be with someone who wasn’t great“, the actress explained.
- She thought Brad Pitt was “too good” for her and their break-up devastated her father.
- About another ex-boyfriend, Ben Affleck, she said that he “wasn’t in a good place in his life to have a girlfriend.” Though, Gwyneth, Ben and his wife Jennifer Garner are all close friends.
Source: Huffington Post