ISIS releases Video showing beheading of 2nd Japanese Hostage!
In a latest update on the Japanese hostages crisis, ISIS released a video on Saturday, 31st of January, showing the beheading of second captive, Kenji Goto, a freelance Japanese journalist. ISIS had earlier claimed to have killed the first hostage, Haruna Yukawa showing the decapitated body of the captive by the same method of beheading. Click HERE if you missed it. Goto would be the 2nd Japanese hostage recently killed by ISIS.
According to the video, ISIS blamed their actions on the Japanese government under Prime Minister Shinzo Abe for refusing to comply with their demands and also the country’s alliance with the war against ISIS. The video showed the same masked man with the British accent accusing the Japanese Prime Minister for his reckless decision.
The militant said in the video: “To the Japanese government: You, like your foolish allies in the Satanic coalition, have yet to understand that we, by Allah’s grace, are an Islamic Caliphate with authority and power, an entire army thirsty for your blood.” He also continued by addressing the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe directly: “Abe, because of your reckless decision to take part in an unwinnable war, this knife will not only slaughter Kenji, but will also carry on and cause carnage wherever your people are found. So let the nightmare for Japan begin.”
In response to this sad news, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said, according to broadcaster NHK: “We are deeply saddened by this despicable and horrendous act of terrorism, and we denounce it in the strongest terms,” … “To the terrorists, we will never, never forgive them for this act.”
Goto’s mother, Junko Ishido, said her son wanted to help create a world free of wars and according to NHK reports said: “I’m shedding tears of sorrow, I just can’t think of any words to say,” ……. “But I don’t want this sorrow to create a chain of hatred.”