Best Nollywood Celebs’ Looks This Week – Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Uche Jombo & Rita Dominic!
Most of us that diligently follow our favorite Nollywood celebrities will agree that they are some of the most fashionable, stylish and gorgeous entertainers in Nigeria, and that is why we keep up with them to check out their looks as they continuously step out in style to represent their industry!
Last week, we checked out what our favorite celebs rocked during the week, as they stepped out to attend to their busy daily schedules! Click here if you missed it!
And this week, we are bring you more photos of our favorite celebrity picks, based on photos shared on social media and publicly available on the Internet, which include:
- Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, who looked absolutely stunning in a black peplum skirt suit which she rocked with a light blue pointed toes heels during her visit to her Alma Mater as the guest of honor at World Youths Skills Day #WYSD! Click here if you missed it!
- Ini Edo, who is currently on vacation stepped out for a night out in a little black dress, which she complemented with a whitish silver strappy sandals and purse, which was further accentuated with her two-toned black/silver colored braids.
- Uche Jombo, who pulled a hot mom’s look together as she showed off her post baby body during a family day out in New York City sporting a red chic blouse, black/white skirt, which she complemented with a black court shoes and a multi-colored Celine bag. Click here if you missed it!
- Rita Dominic, who has always been known for her stunning and gorgeous looks was spotted in a black ensemble as she attended a luncheon.
- Genevieve Nnaji, who stepped out in Lagos during the week sporting a chic look in a pink top, which she rocked with a pink sleeveless jacket, skinny white jeans, tan handbag and aviator shades! Click here if you missed it!
Check out their photos in the gallery!